Thought for the old

I saw in a TV programmes about old folks home. It said that because of the financial problem nowadays, the aids for old folks home decreases tremendously. This is a big problem.

When asked about his children, one old man cried. My heart felt just pain to watch him cried. Other old folks patted his shoulder and said ' It's fine, don't cry.' I don't know what I should do. I haven't work yet and have no incomes. How I wish I am a triple billionaire and donate as many money as I could for the needy. Wait, no, I won't donate too many money. What they need is nutritious food, nice shelter and comfortable clothes to wear. I will provide them those. Yeah, that's a better idea. Well, who knows whether the one who in charge of the old folks home will use the money wisely?

The TV programmes stated that an old folks home will finish a bag of rice of 10 kg in 2-3 days. As for us, who have a normal family, will only finish 10kg of rice in a month or more. Just imagine the spending of money in food for the old folks is large, what about the electricity, water, medical treatment and clothes? I hope the financial problem in the year 2008 will not worsen in year 2009.