9 year old engineer

Today, I read news about a 9 year old boy created software for iPhone. It is called ‘Doodle Kids’. ‘Doodle Kids’ is software for kids to draw by using iPhone and to erase the image created; you just need to shake the iPhone. In two weeks time, more than 4000 people download it. In the mean time, more than 10 thousands newspaper around the world and websites reported this news. After these massive publicity, there are more than 20,000 downloads for the ‘Doodle Kids’ software in just two days time! This record beats his father, a very experienced MAC programmer who has two softwares which listed ahead his son’s before and he is now temporary lose to the boy. The boy and his father check for numbers of download of the softwares for iPhone created respectively each night.



The boy learns programming at the age of 7 from his father. Now, he already learned 6 programming language. The boy stated that he just want to help his two younger sisters who like to draw. He said he doesn’t like to draw but he is interested in programming. ‘Doodle Kids’ already approved by APPLE company. The boy just used three days time to write the program for his two sisters.



When I was 9 year old, I was having the time of my life. I just went to school as scheduled, eat, play and sleep. At that time, I don’t think I even know about computer programming. Furthermore, there is no computer for me to touch at home. Parents are strict when educating their children. Like they said, play computer game will not help you in scoring. Shame, I have waste so many times playing instead of learning when I was a kid.