I don't hate Kazumi Yoshida anymore!

I know it is weird. But i don't hate Kazumi Yoshida anymore. I don't know why. I t is really weird. Initially, i hate her so much that i want her to die. After a few more episodes, my hate toward her start to cease. On website, i discovered some people called Shana as Tsundere. They like Kazumi Yoshida but dislike Shana. They do not like the way Shana hit Yuji. They said a girl should behave like a girl, shy, kind, caring, and blah, blah, blah...... Well, that's their opinion but most of the people like Shana, as far as i know from the website. Only a few people like Kazumi Yoshida.

Speaking of which, i found some similar characteristic of Shana is same as Haruhi Suzumiya. Haruhi Suzumiya, well, is a bit rude anyway, like Shana. But Shana is not as aggressive as Haruhi. I f you have read the Haruhi Suzumiya Manga, you will understand why. At first, i liked Haruhi Suzumiya . However, after i read about how Haruhi Suzumiya hit Mikuru Asahina's head. I was sort of dislike Haruhi Suzumiya. Well, she has been too over. Anyhow, manga is still manga, anime is still anime. If an anime only fill with the people of same characteristics, that will be an unsuccessful anime. That anime will bored people to death. When an anime can rises up people's feeling of hatred and love, that anime is considered good.