No time!

In this modern age, anybody who complains that he or she has nothing to do is simply downright lazy. There are books to read, films and video to watch, music to listen to and games to play. In fact i find that i have not enough time to do all the things i want to do. I need to go to tuition, do tons of homework, tens of a few hundred pages of reference books need to revise and so on. So a lot of things especially my hobbies are left undone. I need to concentrate on my study for the sake of all-come-too-soon examination. If time is transferable commodity, maybe those who have too much time can pass some over to me.
As an 'extraordinary' science student, staying at school is a sheer waste of time. Those teachers keep on giving us homework. Do so many homework does not mean it promises A for the subject if you lack in understanding. Even without doing the homework, i also need to slog late into the night to do my revision. Have pity on me!!!